promosday2

Shocked that I’m blogging at this time? Me too. Haha. I’m shocked by what I’m doing also. Second day of promos. School hour. Using computer? I shall be frank. I’m at home now!! Haha. Cause it’s Chinese now, and all the HCL people decided to reach school at around 1plus to be just in time for econs. So I also. Yup. supposed to be mugging for my econs but haiz, it’s damn boring. And I couldn’t resist it. So I switched on my computer. Heh.

So.

Yesterday’s gp was…. okay I guess. Essay I chose education, maybe because it’s the only topic that I studied on. Then comprehension was easy to understand but AQ was a killer.

Chemistry is kinda disastrous. Mcq I left blanks :( and the paper, again, I couldn’t finish. Left like 20marks blank? Horrible. Should have work harder. I mean I look at the question, I know I read somewhere about it before but I just can’t answer. And I wasn’t thinking fast enough for this paper. So. And it goes down to s-paper. Sigh. Very scared I cant get a single s-paper. Give me at least one please?

Sigh.

0 comments: