eh.hur.

If there’s one thing I like to do in my free time, it would be to see how people got to my blog. Muahahaha. Okay. Maybe a little evil, but who doesn’t?

So this is what I found recently:

  1. Fastest way to level in maplestory. No boy no. you have to fight your way through all the irritating mushrooms and horny(!!) mushrooms to advance. No no. No fastest way.

  2. Friendster. Funny thing is the person search for Friendster through technorati, which means the person wanna find blogs about Friendster. Interesting.

  3. Junyang fanclub. Eh.. Definitely not here. I’m a weijian-leon supporter.

  4. About Olinda Cho Eh.. Again I don’t like her. I just watch shooting stars. She and toot are cool.

  5. Jue dui superstar album Nope. I’m not buying that. Wrong place.

  6. Kai Hui NJC Who’s that? I only know one from hwachong and one from anglochinese.

  7. LawerenceAng fanclub Huh!? There is one!?

  8. acjc+1SB5 woo..why sb5 may I ask? But you are at the right place I guess.

  9. terence lim vjc again, who is this? Hmm. Shall ask deb the next time I see her.

  10. Blog sued Actually I’m kinda interested to see which are the blogs that kena.

  11. Singapore schools punish bloggers Haiz. Try mrbrown.com for interesting stuffs. Or xiaxue. Not here.

  12. 刑事侦缉档案IV Good taste.

  13. 高天騏 Another good taste.

  14. SPH scholarship You want? Actually maybe I also want.

  15. Sia Bee Leng Just when I thought Felicia is the only one.

  16. Blogging students. That’s me!! Okay. Maybe all my friends are. Haha.

  17. Singapore and student and blogs Horrigible English. So many ‘and’s!!

  18. oucie.blogspot.com welcome!!

Tada. That’s all folks.

0 comments: