have you..

Even thought of getting old and stuff? Okie. I do. Maybe i just don't want to grow up. But i guess reading blogs have become my hobby. And to see people 10 years my age writing about stuffs that I write now and is just as childish. Haha. Maybe I don't really mind that much about growing up.

So. Maths and econs past. Econs promos was... okay i guess. the mcq was tough. Maybe I shall just hope for some miracle. But math was rather encouraging. At least I could do yeah? Better than econs which I tikam my way through.

Another thing today. We cut Xiuhui's cake!! Haha. Cause actually we wanted to cut it yesterday but she was mia!! Haiz. Everybody was there except the birthday girl. So we cut the cake today. It was so so so nice. Maybe because I was hungry in the first place. But the cake was really nice. Black forest from four leaves. Yum yum. Then brudder sister gang went ikea to eat. Hah. In the middle of the promos week somemore. Chong and me shared the 10piece meatballs and sistergang shared the 6piece chicken wings. Nice!! Super super nice.

After eating chong, ong and me went to the toilet to wash our hands and we saw jessie!! Haha. Yup. Nanyangyanzi. I was so shocked cause I actually cannot recognise her already and she called 'Yishu!' I felt so bad cause I couldn't remember her name. Haha. So I said 'I know you. Band one.' Haha. Yup. But I remember now. Jessie. From band. If you happen to pass by this blog, tag okay!!

N sister brudder gang went to shop. In ikea!! Such a bad place for shopping. But we had loads of fun. Haha. Didn't know shopping in ikea could be of so much fun. And we met lynn!! Classrep of senior class. And she told us it's klim's burfday tml. Woa. Jasmine and me felt super duper bad after knowing that. Cause of this incident few hours before our ikea trip.

We cut Xiuhui's cake and left a piece for gplow. And it so happened klim was walking into the staffrm. So we got her to ask gplow out. And gplow was at a meeting. Haiz. So we had her to pass the cake to gplow. She kept frowning cause we sorta have this miscommunication. She was like 'what's the cake for?' and I said 'Xiuhui's burfday' and at the same time jasmine said 'lowtzehui'. Her reply was 'huh?' then she asked again. We didn't know which one to answer and looked at each other. Then she was like 'Don't know how to talk har?' Haha. It was super duper weird. Harrylau was near-by. Maybe only he knew what we were saying and what klim was saying. Yup. But it was super weird. And while bringing the cake to gplow's table the piece of cake toppled over and klim dropped the candles. Haha.

So. We thought it was weird but we couldn't explain why. And hah.. Now we know. It's her burfday tml lah. Chey. Being angelic and nice kids we are planning something for her tml. But better pray hard she doesn't frown again. Haiz.

0 comments: