chemSPA

Chem SPA was horrible. And I mean it. Ahhh!!! I’m really dead. The teacher kept coming to my seat and stared at every single thing I was doing. We were making aspirin. Guess wat, my yield was 0%. I mean it. Nothing came out from my ethanol. I also don’t know why. I mean I got a solid at first. I dissolved it in ethanol, filter impurities and then put it in an ice bath for it to crystalline. After half an hour of waiting, not a single crystal came out. It was just a beaker of colourless liquid. Haiz. My biggest nightmare came true. For the last experiment we did, mine was like this too. I don’t understand why!! The solid went in and never came out. Never again. While everyone else got like 2grams of aspirin coming out? Mine was damn obvious something went wrong. What the hell. It was damn crap. Oh. This is not all. The teacher kept coming to my seat. Like 25% of the time. And I saw her scribbling furiously on her paper. Haiz. I’m from your school leh, can you at least be kinder to me? The guys were so much luckier. They got 2 really great chemteachers for their spa. Ours. Haiz. It was horrible.

Thank goodness the day ended slightly better than my lousy SPA experience. Cause it’s klim’s burfday!! Haha. It was damn cool, elginting came out with a cake full of lighted candles and all of us singing ‘happy burfday’ song for her. Woa. It was one touching moment. I guess she was real shocked too. Haha. Redeemed ourselves of what we did yesterday.

0 comments: