21sept - lurve da hub.

My sister is seriously pms-ing. Arh.. No. She is constantly pms-ing – pre, present n post. So she pms-es constantly. Ahh.. Can you tell me what’s the problem with her? I’m watching tv she go n switch the channel. I use the computer and she says its in her room and she finds my presence irritating, so I have to get out. Wtf. What’s the problem with her. Siao zat bo.

But other than that today was still a rather fine day. Nothing much happy happened nothing much depressing happened. It was just like every Wednesday I guess. But that’s the reason. Nothing happened. I feel sick of the lousy school days.

Oh. Went to study in the hub with jasmine today. Yup. Lurve the hub. I thought studying in school would be such a lousy and boring thing to do. I mean I can just go mac donalds or maybe just go home. But the hub was great. It wasn’t as irritating-ly quiet like the library. Neither is it so distracting like a fast food restaurant. It was okie. My attention spam was stretched. So in one go I finished like 2 chem chapters n 1 econs. Woa. Maybe the most successful studying session ever in the year. And there was dinner also. But jasmine n I went out so late that nothing much was left. So we didn’t eat much too. Maybe I shall go there tml again. And Friday. And next Monday. Or maybe everyday till promos. :)

N fun-o-rama tickets are getting on my nerves. Because everytime there’s ne/pccg period gplow will be sure to collect the money. Everybody else sold like at least 7? Haiz. N Ong sold 15 I guess. N I still cant find ppl to buy from me. Buy from me please? *wink wink* because I still have 19 more to go. N gplow’s gonna collect again next Monday. :(

Tml’s Thursday. Perhaps a good day. Maybe a better Friday too. I hope. Coz I’ve been not very happy since the start of this week. Lousy start, lousy week. :(

Cant get the real thing – I shall just look at the pictures. *drool*





haiz.

0 comments: