depressed day 20sept2006

I think from this post onwards all of my posts are going to get really grammatically correct, because I went to change my mode of blogging toWord. Therefore I’m actually typing on Word. Why the change? Maybe just because I cannot stand all my posts being so grammatically incorrect. Not many people understand what the hell I’m writing right? Actually me too.

First thing, my itunes surprised me with its ability of reading its user’s mind. Since I came home, I couldn’t get Westlife’s ‘Mandy’ off my head. Guess what, the first song that it played was ‘Mandy’!! Talking about all the déjà vu and strange things happening around me.

And I conclude today is a depressing day. Ong and me were like really depressed about everything that was happening today. I couldn’t point to single incident for my moodiness (and definitely not pms or what..) but I am just so depressed the whole day. Ong too. Haiz..

But thank goodness pictures of the Project Superstar finalists cheered me up. Yay!! Leon!!



Really hope I won’t change my mind so quickly just because of another person’s opinion. Maybe this is one of my greatest shortcomings. I can be affected by people so easy that I change opinions of someone once another person talks bad about the person to me. But at the same short amount of time, I can immediately change the opinion of someone from bad to a really good one. Maybe I change so much I’ve reached a dynamic equilibrium. Haiz. Maybe I should have more thoughts of my own. But I can’t help it at all.. Haiz..  

0 comments: