my summer.

the bitterness of rejection. hai hai hai hai. engin rejected my application as an exchange student for summer school in hk. hai hai hai hai. why... i am already regretting not choosing hk as my sep destination, and now u are denying me from going there..

okay. now the only option is to apply straight to the hk uni, but that will cost us around US$750 more, which is like 1,158.19 SGD. hai. a single special sem mod is 650bucks and now we have to pay twice.

how. but i am still so tempted to go. it's like if i dont go now, im not going to go anymore. year 3 summer i'll most prob be in tw (and if they are not going to kick me out) and year 4 they will still allow meh.

and if i am not going. what shd i do this summer? VIP? but that is like a whole 12weeks of work. plus our supervisor is going to write a report to our mentor. i dont want. production+camp? but this will be like last year. and i felt i was wasting my summer last year.

hmm. maybe i should organise our own overseas trip this summer.

my wish for this week. to become more 醒目. i dont know why but after entering uni im totally bak qiu tia stamp. everything also cannot do well, im not as smart as how i was when i was working during that 7mths. and im really worried that if i go on intern the people there will just hate me because im not responding smartly enough. wake up and be less of trouble to others!! and i jolly well know that adults tend to hate me (i am not joking. seriously. out of 10 adults i meet in my life, 8 of them will hate me when they first see me. i dont know whether it's how i look or what. or i just am so bak qiu tai stamp that i cant do anything well. i know the k one hates me right. all because of the stupid incident. and jiaolian too. and so many others.), i need to outsmart them. and work 2 times more efficiently.

okay. back to my report.

0 comments: