Half time.

finally. a weekend. for me to really do all the nitty gritty things that u have put aside for weeks. my study plan. oh man. it's like almost 1.5mth since the person email me to send the study plan. hai. i just hope i'm not too late and they are still sending me to tw. i mean circus, i want to meet u all!! haha.

and renewal of my passport. my passport has officially expired. im not so in a rush now, since they rejected my hk trip request. but im still gonna go anw, so yesh, a new passport.

my gst credits. faster sign up also. in case i forget and bye bye 400bucks from government.

marketing presentation. finally. it's here. prepare prepare.

my stripping party!! i have not started preparing.

next weekend open house. duty at sc booth. hai hai hai. come visit me if u can. haha. everyone. if u are in school. and of course to kope the goodie bag. anw interested to kajiao some ee prof can jio me too. 'i thought electrical is pull wire and fix light bulb only? why need a bachelor?' hahahahaha.

and of course studios stuff.

everybody loves waterboys.

0 comments: