I need to get a life.

For the whole of this week, i've been leading a total parasitic life. i've been doing nothing other than watching tvb dramas and playing patapon. hai.

so yesterday i got a little guilty and decided to continue cleaning up my room. i think till now i've used 12 whole hours cleaning up my room, throwing away useless stuff [i threw away 10 whole bags of things by now] and it's still not as neat as how i hoped it will become. maybe for the rest of this month i shall continue cleaning up the whole house, which i have wanted to do since ages ago.

come, get me out of the house leh. let's go kbox. or anything la. just stop me repeating the cycle of tvb drama, patapon, dinner, more patapon and then tvb drama.

and i am just lazy to get jobs. after the 7-month torture, the idea of working again really puts me off. tuition is my only income now but even 2hrs a week is torturous for me. i am a parasite of this society. oh man. haha. okay i dont mind working in a dvd rental shop. haha. or kinokuniya.

SEP application ends this sunday and i've yet to complete the application. hai. stop procrastinating and get a life.

on another note. im going to school tmr so i guess that will make me a little less useless. and that the shop has called yesterday to inform that my calendar is here. yay. i hope they dont try and rob me because i didnt ask for the price in the first place. please make it less than 20bucks.

listening to xiejiafa makes me want to watch healing hands again. damn. i need to spend more time out of my hse.

0 comments: