Reading this got me thinking. i guess i have really liberal parents who supported my sis and i to do anything we like. there are times when my mum will tell me 〞這有什麼用?〞 but my dad really seldom. our hobbies are quite crazy and our aspirations even crazier. my sis has strange wordings on her wall and i want to have maozedong sprayed on my wall. haha.

and actually i long wanted to blog abt this during the exam period. quoting our dear ah-Ka and changed to suit the context '有grades唔系大塞架!School唔系大塞架!k書都唔系大塞架!' right. i dunno whether i got too brainwashed during the jc days or that my rebellion period is coming too late, but recently i really feel that studying is not all that important. but the problem is, almost everyone in EE feels that it is. which makes me feel a little suffocated?

go outside and look at the world. because it does not revolve around whether you are doing well in your studies or not.

on the other hand, i finished MR but am a little lazy to blog about it. haha. 遲d先啦!


from episode 20. so 管家仔 knows dingding too. hahahaha. nice.

0 comments: