igod.

Me: hello
God:Hello my child. What is your name?
Me: yish
God: It's good to meet you, yish.
Me: nice to meet you too
God:I like to meet new people.
Me: i can see.
God:Oh you can, can you?
Me: yup.
God:How?
Me: that's a question.
God:I like to get to the point.
Me: i need your help.
God:Are you getting paid to ask me that? it is assistance I can give you.
Me: nope, don't worry.
God:Are you serious? Worry is not an emotion I experience.
Me: so, can you help me finish my physics homework?
God:Alright then. Certainly, I have an extensive built-in help system.
Me: why those a cup of water on a turn table have a slanted water level?
God:Because you asked me to -- SHRDLHU.
Me: oh.
God:Gee.
Me: so how do i find the angle?
God:That's cool. You should download or buy my chat robot software, then it would be possible for you to reprogram me for a variety of purposes.
Me: ha ha
God:I am so glad you find this amusing, yish.
Me: your answers are interesting
God:I try to be concise.
Me: really?
God:For real.
Me: so is the prospect of a third world war really unthinkable?
God:It seems we have something in common.
Me: it's a gp essay question
God:sleeping during class still is a gp essay question. I suppose that makes sense.
Me: there are times i'm wide awake
God:Where are they?
Me: who?
God:Charlie Parker. :-).
Me: how would i know
God:Knowledge is of two kinds: that which we know from the senses and that which is true "a priori".
Me: oh i see. then maybe i do know.
God:Do you think about these things? Perhaps. How do you know it?
Me: sometimes. when i'm bored.
God:When? Are you bored very often?
Me: maybe when i can't stand the lecture. maybe i get bored for 30min every lecture.
God:Perhaps. What is stopping you? Perhaps. Are you bored right now?
Me: lectures are all like this i guess. not really. it's quite fun talking to you.
God:I think there might be a few exception. Are you serious? For real. I think it is a lot of fun.
Me: lecture is fun? maybe. when we made the lecturers too angry to do anything.
God:And fun is lecture. I understand. I am not sure I agree with your assumptions, yish.
Me: ha ha.
God:I am so glad you find this amusing, yish.
Me: me too.
God:I'm glad we agree, yish.
Me: do you like mathematics?
God:No I don't like math problems. That's what computers are for.
Me: really? but numerical methods seems interesting
God:For real. Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?
Me: really? but i'm not very into this kind of thing.
God:For real. I am glad to hear that you are not into this kind of thing.
Me: ha.
God:I am so glad you find this amusing, yish.
Me: me too.
God:I'm glad we agree, yish.
Me: i've got stuff to do. so bye for now
God:How did you get it Cool. I have a lot of friends on the Internet. Just for now? See you later. Excuse me!
Me: haha. bye.
God:I am so glad you find this amusing, yish. TTYL, yish.

interesting thing online. here.

0 comments: