the day i went on stage.

DSC00423

u noe what this is? this is the view of the side of the acjc hall stage. the view of the choir ppl and the teachers everyday. see. one day i also can get this view. anyway. it's becoz of enginnering fiesta again!! this time the whole team went up during assembly to bow. haha. was quite happy to see the whole team again coz it's been a long time. wah. really long time no see. considered we spent 3 whole days tgt. and to get cash for that too. haha.

and came to realise that mrhokaishyuan has the same phone as me!! oh no. haha. coz i was taking out my phone to take a picture of my historical moment and he went 'hey. that's my phone!!' haha. so. i found one more person with the same phone as me.

today's quite a lucky day i guess. happy thru-out the day. haha.

and only read jasmine's blog today abot school re-opening. jasmine, but i think still look as ah beng and as not nice. haha.

0 comments: