me the potato couch

Finished watching 恶作剧之吻 episode 8. It’s getting nicer by the episode. But no one around me actually watched it yet. Haiz. No one to discusss the plot with. But anyway it’s super duper nice. With zhengyuanchang and linyichen. Yay. Haha.

And 恶魔在身边 is not bad too. But I watch it for the sake of the basketball matches in the show. It’s… not bad lah.

真命天女 turned out better than I expected. I thought the storyline would be stupid. But it’s not really stupid. Maybe a little boring cause the storyline is sort of like re-used one. But still worth watching. Especially with guoyanjun (twin brother of the jianyi guy from the rainbow connection) around!!

And I have so many movies that I wanna watch!! Cry_wolf, harry potter, perhaps love, a chinese tall story (a cool ‘journey to the west’ adaptation), chicken little and zathura. If only movies are for free. haiz.

0 comments: