chalet.

By conservation of junk,

Junk in = Junk out

Never in my life do I sht so many times in a day. Throughout these 2to3 days we have been just eating junk food. I ate chicken wings, pizza, pizza again for breakfast, red ruby for branch, stingray, sotong and mac donalds breakfast. All the junk goes in, all the junk comes out.

Anw, chalet was okay lah. Like I said to jasmine, I had so many feelings that in the end I had no feeling towards this chalet. We played polar bear on the first night. And it was damn high. Haha. We played polar bear for like quite long.

And we watched harry potter 1250show on second night. The plot was kinda rush, maybe because they had to squeeze the book that is four times the size of the first one into a film that was as long as the first one. Cho chang, mad eye moody, cedric were disappointing. But I thought the three parts of the triwizard cup thing were super well done. Felt asleep here and there, even at the maze part.

And the chalet cat. Haha. It was a white cat with patches of black here and there. Then ann felt that it looks like a cow. Haha.

0 comments: