cteacher 2006

This thing is here again.

Yup. Actually I’ve settled to vote for zheng lao. And look at this!!

Means I can’t vote for her le. Boo. Actually last time back in Disneyland, we were like kinda forced to do the voting. Every class will have a form each then we will vote for our Chinese teacher. We are like tiny puppets of this huge school? Maybe. So I was actually quite against this voting thing cause it’s like forced out one. What’s the point if you have to vote for someone you don’t want to vote for?

So one year past and I actually want to vote for zheng lao. Zheng lao is good lah. Although always scold me for talking during lessons. Aren’t Chinese lessons the time to talk? Haha. Okay. The way I say is like zheng lao is some strict old auntie. Nope. She’s damn cool. Only that she watches 红楼梦 drama and listens to 黄舒俊.

Erm. Yah.

So I can’t vote lah. Good. But I really feel like voting!! So Loy? Hmm. Nah. Hahaha. (Will I get 6 demerit points for writing this?) Anw, he doesn’t teach me also.

So how. We are left with mrsohkianwee. But he doesn’t teach us Chinese too. So in the 500 essay we shall write ‘我们的PW 老师常常在PW 的时候用华语和我们交谈,从而激发了我们对中华语文与文化的兴趣。

How can.

Maybe he qualifies for this ‘深受学生、家长和同事们的爱戴

Hahaha.

Anything lah. Humph. I shall make jasmine vote for mrloy.

0 comments: