today18oct2005

Leexinyu just lent me 王子变青蛙’s vcd part2 today. Yup. Only today. But I finished like 5 discs at one go!? Hah. Good. And to neglect my dear pw. Haha. Horrible. Decide to not think so much abt pw for today.

Hohoho. And guess what. 明道pouts!! Haha. Yup. 堂堂一个大男人在 national tv pout. Haha. But of course in the cute way lah. Ahh. Haha. You need to watch to understand. 明道~

And another person worth mentioning for today maybe would be the guy who acted as david in the show. The 黄玉荣 guy. But again, you need to watch to understand why he is so so so cute. Haha.

Tml’s the interview for ogl. Haiz. I hate things that work like oral. Like oral presentation and interviews and any other thing. Haiz. You know I can’t speak!! So I shall look forward to the preparation for open house with the bball girls after that. Heh.

明道!!

Haha.

0 comments: