4a2 my baby.

Ever tried 茶饭不思 for the sake of anything? It’s a cool feeling yeah. I just had that and I’m still having it, just that now it has changed to 废寝忘食. Haha. Yup. for the sake of dear wr. Turnitin report is back. Nothing. As we predicted. Hah. But the wr review is a thing. It gave me so much insights that I could not stop thinking about wr since 345pm. Now it’s 1222am. It’s been nearly 9hrs non stop that I think only about pw. Cause I don’t know why, but the review gave me so many so many ideas that I want to include in the wr. If draft3 was wonderful, I hope draft4a2 is perfect. Yup. why 4a2? Haha. There’s a story behind it.

I did draft4, sent to david which became draft4a. The comp hated me and refused to save 4a so I saved it as 4a1. Send it to charm 4a1 and she edited it and became 4a2. Yup. Draft4a2, how cool can the name of a draft be?

Ate dinner at 945pm just now cause I just couldn’t put down wr to do any other things. I have so many ideas but my grasp of language is so bad I can’t put my thoughts into words. Struggle with this since 7pm when mei officially let the hot (pink) seat in front of the computer to me. I’ve been hogging it ever since. And mother is angry. Cause I’m not eating and I’m not sleeping. 废寝忘食 I can say. Finally experienced it.

And charm says that 4a2 is interesting to read. She said she had lots of fun reading it. Yay. Nice.

Mum is killing me. Cause I’m still blogging here. And I guess I can’t sleep later too. Op’s forming in my mind.

Ahh. PW.

0 comments: