may i help you?

Why doesn’t anybody watch 有话就说one. But anyway, the last episode was quite interesting (like always anyway). They were talking about Singapore’s service culture. This issue has been brought to everybody’s attention since the pm rally during national day. The tau gei not enough and tau gei still not enough short videos have actually made people think about our service sector.

And coincidently, in just this week, I was surprised by these two staffs who really surprised me with their wonderful attitude. The first one was on Sunday, at mos burger. It was during the small 401ers gathering and all of us decided to go get a drink at mos. The guy behind the counter was super duper polite. I bought the drinks but later decided to get a burger too. And he just took the order politely and all. As opposed to k** which has staffs who is super gong and some that scold me when I decided to add something to my order. Oh. Back to the mos guy. He got all the drinks and so I gave him the money. And he received with both hands!! Woa. And he gave back the change with both hands too, slightly bowed. I was so shocked. I guess Shiduan was quite shocked by their good attitude.

Another one should be at kino. In kino there’s this policy that you can actually ask the staffs to remove the wrapping from a book so you can like browse through. Ong and Jasmine was really shocked by what they did. So I brought this book to the counter to ask if I can browse through. The guy just took the book over and removed the wrapping immediately and handed me the book with both hands (again!!). After browsing through for a while I gave him back and he didn’t grumble or what. Cause I didn’t buy after he took he wrapping our for me. Some shops if you don’t buy after they remove the packing for you sure will give you those wth face.

Maybe this is like the Jap way of doing stuff. But I can say it’s great. Haha.

Oh. And if you got watch yesterday’s episode, there’s this guy called something something one. Woa. His Chinese pronunciation is damn good. Haiz. If only mine was just as good lah.

0 comments: