jayceetour

Went on a JC open house tour today. Hah. But only to 2JCs, not the initial 4 that I planned to go. It was… okay I guess. The open house last year was much better. Maybe the new J1 (our batch that is) isn’t as enthu, maybe the new sec4 are less interested in open house. Together with IP and all so not so many people can really choose what JC they want to go to; open house was rather boring I can say.

Oh. But the performances were great. Last time back in ny we were like constantly bombarded with concerts and performances that I was like used to it and all. Or maybe because I was from nyav and so I attended all performance for every kind of reason. Lights sound photo video. Haiz. I really miss those days. So I can say it’s been 10 to 11 mths since I actually settle myself down to watch something. Band and CO were great in both JC. Dance I only watched one school, nice. So I’m actually looking forward to Saturday’s open house back at our own school. Yay!!

And only when you look at others then you can see how lousy yours can be. Cause our library really suck. *shakes head*

And only if you are separated from where you belong when you can actually feel a sense of belonging. I guess I’ve got so emotionally attached to ac that I actually didn’t really feel comfortable in other colleges.

Another thing that I got from today. I’ve started to like squash. Haha. (Felicia are you proud of me?) But yup. Never knew squash can be of so much fun.

Did I say what JCs I went to? Hah. I’m not gonna tell you..

2596

:P

life without 王子变青蛙 and yummy yummy is sad. carn wait for wed to come quickly. but again, i hope wed not come so soon, cause i'm kinda stressed, stressed that the wr turn out to be only approaching expectation. it's something that can be worked for. and to get a lousy grade for it will only make one feel guilty and maybe regretful. and therefore i'm stressed. tgt with the stress for op. i'm really stressed.

haiz.

0 comments: