acgames day2

Yesterday was the last day of play-day. Acgames that is. I’m burnt!! Haiz. My face was okie, at least not as bad as the rest of the girls, but my lips are burnt. Really!! It looks like 2 sausages now. Can feel my lips are really swollen. Ouch! And my face. There’s like a goggle mark. Because of my specs. Every part of my face except those protected by the specs are burnt!! Haha.

Actually I didn’t play a lot of games. Only captain ball I think. I played basketball also. But it’s not part of acgames. But the rest of time the headache got so much into me that I don’t feel like doing anything.

Haiz. And the feeling of pw is haunting me. No more playing from next week that is. Pw is kind stressful actually. And it’s been 2 wks since we last saw fridayweekly. Actually I kinda miss dexter, milk, gplow, fridayweekly and sHo with days without them.

You make me feel funny
When you come around
Yeah that's what I found out honey
What am I doing without you
You make me feel happy
When I leave you behind
It plays on my mind now honey
What am I doing without you

Ong’s westlife talk is really getting into me.

Haha.

0 comments: