got talk just say.

有话就说 again. Actually I don’t really have any comment cause I agree to most of the things they said. and I think the first guy with the punk hair is really good in expressing himself. Cause I agree to everything he said!! Haha. if it was me I couldn’t have expressed all that in words.

And they kept talking about 放下身段. They said something like teachers who does that will receive the most respect from their students. I can’t agree on that. Instead, I think this kind of teachers actually receive even lesser respect from their students. Students will feel that this teacher has no backbone, no character. You may like this teacher during your like 1 or 2 yrs of schooling but you will never remember him/her.

反而 I think the type that will remain in a student’s mind forever was overlooked in the discussion just now. Those enigma type or fierce until got character type. To take an example from ny, I think would be mrsseah. She has character. Haha. Enigma type would be like mrkuo. You can hate them like siaoz at first but slowly you see how much they put in for you, you actually change so as not to disappoint them. they work hard but they don’t tell you. They show you. And you do well not to disappoint them. Maybe this is the type that will impact one the most. Eh. Don’t understand what I say? Aiyah. In short, those who inspired you. Get it?

Anyway, I clapped in front of the tv just now. Haha. now I feel stupid. Gah.

And I ignored op completely for tonight. Sigh.

0 comments: