:)

Shocked my this layout? Me too. Haha. Maybe I’m sick of all fanciful skins so I went back to good old blogger style. Haha. But think after 1mth I’ll go back to the troublesome black skin again. Haha.

Okie. Wat happened today. We went to school for sHo’s extra lesson. Eh. Then later me and ong went out to toapayoh to eat. At 大排挡. I think their food is…. okay lah. I can’t say it’s nice. Oh. Their 肠粉 put peanut butter one!! Haha. I only realized after I finished half a plate of it. And we ate this hot plate porridge. Wah. First time in my life I ate a bowl of porridge that gets hotter as I eat. But the solid fuel ran out after we finished ¾ of it. N Ong ate char siew pao. So we went to popular and cd-rama. Wasted our time before coming home. Haiz. Do we look like it\s promos soon? Haiz. I feel bad. Maybe I shall try to do something constructive for the rest of today.

0 comments: