haiz. 2moredays.

2 more days to d-day. Ahhhhh!! I’m gonna be in deep shit. Maths haven finish mugging. Physics haven finish. Gp haven start. Chem n econs are like only 略略 read through. Wah. It’s been some time since I felt so scared for an exam. Maybe because its promos. Maybe its just that I’m still not used to this school.

Last time back in Disneyland our tests are tricky and hard. Now in ac the papers are not as hard but very tedious, by the end of the 3 hrs we more or less just finished fighting a war. And they squeezed all the subjects together. Like we gonna finish everything in 5 days? And the first two days there are like 3 papers a day? I seriously need some chicken essence.

Unckejianwei says we are gonna have intensive pw n Chinese after promos. Yay-ha!! Cause me and Ong gonna have 8 slack periods per week while everyone else is digging their heads into that little(not very actually) blue book and memorise all the words in it. Wee-hi. Seriously I think higher Chinese the 词语手册 will work better. Haha. But I want that blue book too!! I like all the 俗语and 歇后语 in it. Nevermind 成语, I’m really sick of them after mugging like hell for it last time. But too bad, jasmine says no more liaoz. Out of stock.

I want to watch 童梦奇缘!!! But I guess no one wanna go watch with me. All of them watch angmoh films one. Haha. I thought 童梦奇缘 was a crappy show also. But after like finding out what the movie is all about, it appear kinda cool. I wanna watch. I wanna watch. I wanna watch.

Haha.

Actually I dun mind goal! also. Seems quite nice.

童梦奇缘

0 comments: