oh.. de moblog entry tat i talked abt last time..

taken from de nygh campus moblog..

Blog Publicity and Murphy's Law
Posted by MrK Posted @ [09:25:03 AM]

I told them that it would never work but did they listen?? Nooooo

LIEW QI, YOU ARE SO DEAD

*Breath deeply and count to 10* (Yes, I CAN count to ten: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ….. wtf… 10)

This morning, these nincompoops went up on stage to do publicity for our school blog, and they mentioned my blog entry.
So, instead of getting the enthusiastic applause and support that they wanted, these nitwits were met with this stupefied and fearful SILENCE from the whole school. (“OMG, Mr K writes in our school blog, I’m gonna terminate my membership right this moment…I mean, the guy is INSANE……”)

Talk about scoring own goal

Of course being the responsible and conscientious teacher and DHOL that I am *clearing throat*, I would never resort to mud-slinging like singing “I TOLD YOU SO!” on the school’s PA system and laughing maniacally in their faces before I break their scrawny necks….

So, I would offer to help these poor misguided people by offering them some ALTERNATIVES, aka other teachers who are immensely more popular than yours truly and whose names would not bring about cardiac arrest and involuntary diarrhoea (like mine).

So on to the alternatives:
Miss Ang Wee Ling
For those who do not know, this woman (or girl, since she looked like she is barely out of her teens) is the teacher of the Byte Club, which is incidentally the CCA that the goondus that are responsible for this morning’s fiasco are from. I mean, she is like the TRENDIEST teacher in the school. She has ALL the latest gadgets, the latest handphones etc. Just the other day, she was in the staff lounge staring at her barely-out-of-the-box 3G Nokia handphone that does camera, video, radio, MP3 playback, email and a toast cheese sandwich when she is hungry, and she said this:
“I want to change my phone. It’s getting old.”
She wails:
“I bought this last week, and now there’s a newer model”

And the rest of us mere mortals there (with hand-me-down-phones from the last century) stared at her and wondered what bank she has just robbed.

And talk about Fan Club. This woman is literally mopped by her students. I mean, when she wears a skirt to school, she is MOLESTED by her student (“Oooooh….. Miss Ang, you look sooooo nice today….. can I touch your leg?”)

I mean, even I don’t get offers like this.

Next: Mr Lim Kok Boon
If there ever was an IDEAL poster boy for our school blog, he is IT. This guy is so squeaky clean that he makes Mama Lemon detergent look like grease. I honestly cannot believe that he came from the same secondary school as I. Turns out that he was my grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand (how many is that? 6? 7?) junior. Which is probably a good thing I guess, I mean during my sec 4 time, if we were to see a sec 1 student as squeaky-clean like him, we would probably have dumped him into the canal outside our school during high tide just to make sure he will look normal.

So you see, getting the right person for the right occasion is very, very important. Just make sure it’s not me

[haha.. hu would bother to read xiaxue if mrK maintains a blog?]

0 comments: