终于

yup.. de long wk end is finally here.. wah.. for de whole of de wk i've been slpin at really horrible time.. this mornin also.. couldnt finish muggin econs n my mind is still still still so tired.. but de hols are here!! heh. *grinnin from ear to ear* wah.. finally a break from those 4hr a day slp.. n spendin de other 20hrs on sch work.. ZZzz..

sth.. is it me or izzit everyone one around me spoutin chinese? haha.. coz i actually had de 心理准备of not findin anybody speakin chinese.. but i heard so many ppl speak chinese today.. wah.. not bad.. de chinese helicopter supports this!! (:

n haven been doin all those leisure stuffs.. like my 8days n iweekly.. i haven touch them at all!! i juz lurve long wk ends..

oh.. my mrt experience an hr earlier.. coz xinyu n i went jurong pt n after tat we went home lah.. so i took mrt home.. this army guy juz sat beside me.. it was like 10min when i suddenly heard him tokin.. i turned around n he was tokin to me..

"#%%$%%" (couldnt get wat he was sayin..)
"huh?"
"is mr ang still around?"
(was thinkin 'hu de heck is mr ang?')
"mr ang, the PE teacher.."
(okie.. de PE teachers.. n it took me 30sec before 'lawrence' came to my mind)
"oh.. lawerence izzit? lawrence ang har.."
"yah.. he still teaching?"
"yup."

kinda weird to hav a stranger to suddenly tok to me on de train.. but later found out he was from acsi n then acjc.. but he left.. i think after first 3mths n went melbourne to study.. but he's back now n went into de army.. hmm.. maybe this was wat i read abt from another blog before i went into ac.. coz de guy of tat blog said sth like all acsians even if they dunno each other when they see each other they will still tok to each other.. or maybe juz give each other a smile.. hmm.. perharps this is da ac spirit they always tok abt..

0 comments: