TGIF.

i just love public holidays. because of the typing game, i have gotten a box of tissue paper box beside me again. hai. my immune system. so i guess these 3 days will be great for me to just do what i want, stop my nose from running and to chiong from next monday again.

one week from reading week. and yes. i am fearing. fearing for my grades. i guess as a child i was like jet li's movie, fearless. now to think of it, i didnt know where i had that courage, but i was kind of heck about my grades. but now. the idea of having a low CAP is so intimidating. and no. i do not want to take away. please no.

love guaranteed on channel u wkdays 10pm. but im not really watching. but while watching the finale (on tudou) this line from kenneth ma caught my attention.



ah. classic. but somehow when someone else talks about the bird without a leg, i felt it was never as good as yuddy. u know his i-just-heck-this-world attitude, this line just suits him so well.

Christopher Doyle and 齋滷味~


was talking to eunice abt perfect cut (yes! i convinced yet another person to watch it) and she was commenting on the surgery parts which she will just fast forward because it looked too gruesome. now i know why we are both in engin, not medicine. but while i was watching another series just a while ago, i was covering the screen every now and then too. perfect cut i can take it, but i cannot tahan when i see someone go into seizure, even if it is fake. ahhhhhhhh. the idea of spelling the words out give me the creeps.

0 comments: