i hate those BJTs.

i really hate 2005. for making me suffer. for all the difficult questions, demanding labs (they made me buy two log books) and horrible homework. hai. around a month more to exam. and im still at lecture 3 for 2005. how. how. will die. it's 3am now. and im deciding to sleep or to read up on 2005 or it will be another day of copying again. which i dread.

itunes' playing YELLOW. and it just reminds me of bryan wong.

must.work.on.study.plan.stop.procrastinating.




was talking to cwx about going to outram to study after finishing 4th year. i guess it's healing hands that brainwashed me or something. that engineers wont ever be like them. going to pub after five. and to talk about men, women and the world. such an atas lifestyle la. but apparently my dad said that it should be of the opposite. engineers after a day of doing hard work will go for after five. while those healing handers cant drink in case they get called back for work in the midnight. true hor.

haha.

i just want an atas lifestyle la. hahahaaa. and at the same time i want to prop up my leg to drive, wear slippers and shorts to work and to spend 6months a year overseas. that's all. hahahaaa. okay. and also atas la.

maybe that's why the song that came to me this morning in lab was ji ba ban. my grey matter genius.



tvb hor. really leh. part two people complain no michael miu. so they bring back in part three. now people unhappy laughing gone, then they make him reappear. haiyo. but i kind of like tin gor too. any supporters?

0 comments: