We've all gone crazy lately.

it was out just now at 11am but i only managed to summon some courage to wake up at 1230 and to check it at 1. the first time, seriously, i am so scared abt my results. i have an 8-ball permanently on my widget bar in case i have some questions i cant answer myself. so i was waiting for firefox to load and tried to ask 8-ball if i'll do well this time la and the answer was 'it is definitely yes.' so i guess that's a good omen.

i dunno whether i shd be happy abt my grades this time round. yes it is an up in CAP, but not as much as how i wanted it to be. or at least for it to pass the 4.0 mark. next sem's going to be a tough one, so it's going to be even tougher to pull the CAP up.

and unexpectedly, my best module is the one i thought i am going to flunk. and my worse module is the one i tot was pretty easy. damn it. signals is kind of expected, given the little effort i put in. i wasnt putting any expectations into som or js but they are all okay okay. my cs1102c is better than my cs1101c. haha.

and i need to choose module for next sem. sian. faster SEP result come out and i can do all the sai ones while i am overseas.

and actually after sending in the application for SEP, im kind of regretting putting tw as my first choice. i was choosing btw hk and tw for the first choice but i tot if i have to survive on hk food for 4mths i think i will just die. haha. 'noooo.i dont want another serving of 公仔面!!' haha. but to think of studying semiconductors in mandarin, haiiiii.


0 comments: