좋아요

my love for things is very much like koreans, i realise. the love for everything original; the classic/original version of everything. lays classic, ruffles original, ipod classic, original coke, original pringles, original ripped cd (no radio rip or pv rip, thanks) and only to watch films in their original languages. i just dislike a variation of something that is already well done. like how my mum used to play around with the food she cooks, like adding something special to the meat dumplings she makes but i will tell her that there must be a reason why food/things are in a certain form today. because people have realised that this much be the best way, and variations will only make it worse. haha. 不孝!!

i am a super loyal buyer once find something that suits me. my brand for pens, erasers, pencils and correction tapes have not changed since my secondary school days; i just change for a new one of the exact model once my old one cant function anymore. almost the same goes for my slippers and my sneakers.

and my love for things that strangely have received cultish love elsewhere. my constant interest to look at new crumplers. my love for nike dunk. my love for eason chan's and mr children's music? my earlier love for mac and my most recent one: love for moleskine.

my current craze? you know this thing which u can use to emboss words onto a strip of tape and then u cut the tape and paste it onto anywhere u like. haha. and also GTD.


2 good news. for the okto sunday art film on 28Dec, they will be showing takuya kimura's Love and Honor (武士の一分). yes!! haha. and second. they are bringing in Yogisha X no Kenshin next Feb, the movie version of galileo. i know this drama-SP-movie trend [hanadan, kurosagi] is getting super boring. but who ask Yogisha X no Kenshin to be a box-office hit. now i want to watch it too.

and nodame's making a movie too. code blue's working on its SP.

still watching Catch Me Now. u know like how brad pitt seems to be constantly eating in the oceans trilogy, BT seems to be constantly drinking. haha. check out where he was drinking from in episode 13.




if u are a mr children fan like me. yes. their new album Supermarket Fantasy is out. which means a round of publicity on national tv. more live performance. yay.

【SONGS】 Mr.Children - 少年

0 comments: