王八蛋。



shiok shiok shiok shiok shiok.

this whole afternoon when i was still alone in my tiny room clearing up the huge mess, i really felt like woowantan. or hulk. or anything in that line. the public enemy in that sense. and wow. now i feel like that everything's not how i see. and the tables are turned to someone else. this feels so shiok man. i now understand what it meant by support from friends. woowantan is you!! not me!! i am liberated!! i am not the public enemy!! you are!!

gonna finish my csi proposal real soon. and my log list. gonna meet up for log shopping tmr and a meeting in the evening. after all of these are over, it will be time for my medical checkup and of course for my transition over. it seems that the 89 batch has not so many girls. woo. means i have higher chances of getting into camps.

0 comments: