me. myself. and i.

ann has been complaining that i havent been writing about myself. hahahaha. so here goes.

hi. my name is yishu. i am at an age where a guardian is still needed to sign my indemnity forms. my interest is very wide so i guess it's easier for me to talk about what i dislike. i dislike capsicums and hawaiian pizza. i dont like volleyball and waking up early though i like the morning. i like films and photography and sound system but not the lighting system. i like aeroplanes but not really cars. i like to eat but i dont like to blog about them. because i think eating them is enough. i love music but is a poor person. i like blogging but i dont like to talk about myself. i want to help save the earth but uses tissue like no tomorrow. my sister claims that i like children and old men but in fact i love all people. i hope to learn my second instrument, the first being my dear recorder. i want to learn a third language (4th if cantonese is a considered different from mandarin). i like the feeling after bathing but i hate going to bathe because it's really quite troublesome. i sleep the best on mrt trains and i study the best there too. i like holidays because it's time i can start doing stuff i like but i dislike holidays because the start of hols would mean that it's gonna end soon. i like tea more than coffee because i think my stomach cant take coffee. i like coke but only if it's been left for some time till the gas is mostly gone. i like the smell of banks and not because they contain money. i like everest but does not have the guts to climb it. i complain abt my bad grades but does not have the will to sit down and mug. i love my calculator and pencil case.

there's all. haha.

other stuff. i finished bijo ka yajuu!! hahahahahah. yay. omg. this should be the second time im watching but the first time i only started from ep6 or something like that. woah. nanako matsushima!! she's really pretty. and she does look like a.. hamster or something like that. haha. takashi sorimachi(poison~). chey. hahahahahaha. GTO. to blog abt bijo ka yajuu another time.

0 comments: