are you me?

all along i had this identity crisis, as in i myself dont even know what's my character.

but recently i found one. hahahahahahaha. 不丟女郎. yesh. very simply. i dont usually like to throw things away. like my iweekly collection. my postcard collection. even the paper that comes with TIME magazine i'll keep, cos i think maybe another day i can use it to do workings. and thus. i am 不丟女郎. hahahahahahaha.

so i finally found out my truth self.

i think no one will ever know me well enough cos i dont even know what kind of person i am. i think if most, i think i am ditto from pokemon. okay. this is rather sad.

anw, was looking through the orion poll. the nihon people are really free to have polls every wk abt random things. like 11dec's 'who would you play video games with?' ahhaahahahaha. who cares? and i rememeber there's one 'who do you hope to wake you up in the morning?' haha.

and if u have not watched 'again', please be nice and watch kay. haha. here.

0 comments: