3 down. 3 more to go.

got back my ctw OD grades. 72. phew. so so. so it boils down to the paper tmr.

imparo is eating my life. omg. i took a whole 2 hrs to finish 2 questions. mle was okay. i couldnt i was totally lost but i really cant gauge whether i did what i expected myself to do. at least i finished the paper, which is something im quite happy abt. because the time for math is either too short or im seriously under-practised or maybe just plain stupid. so im not hoping much for math. econs.. i jus hope the last 2 yrs were not wasted la. haha.

hais. so it's almost the end already. hafta start on planning for the camp in dec. and then maybe start finding a kid who wants tuition from me. anyone? seriously i can teach like the abe hiroshi in dragon zakura. haha.

finished farewell my concubine. woah. i tot it was quite good. and somemore it was filmed in 1993 which is like 14yrs ago. to blog abt this after exams.


heyaa heyaaaaaa~


haha. take this with 2 pinches of salt.

2 comments:

    Jack Reacher Never Go Back is sequel to Tom Cruise movie named Jack Reacher. Second part is directed by Edward Zwick and producer are Tom Cruise,... Hungarian goose down pillow

     
    On 12:57 AM Prinxess said...

    Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Goose down duvet