3.14159 blue black red back green brown..

omg omg!!

found this while surfing my favourite wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

omg. i really tot i was the only one and that this occured to me cos my mum bought me coloured number charts when i was young. and after learning that chart i cant forget the colour for my life.

if u are one of those whom i asked whether u can too see colours in numbers, congratulate me, i finally know why. hahahahaha. i think i blogged abt this some time ago before, that to me numbers have a colour.

0=white
1=black
2=yellow
3=blue
4=red
5=green
6=orange
7=dark green
8=purple
9=orange brown

so this is how i memorised the dates for history. like maybe 1965 to me was a murky colour and so it was the year spore gained independence and we were still undeveloped. hahahahaha. omg. i really tot it's becos the number chart i had when i was young made too much an impact on me or something like that.

same for letters lah. but not all have. and some have very strong colours. like maybe FeCl, F is green, e is blue and C is yellow and l is black.

same goes for days of a week and months. each have a special colour and feeling one.

hahahahaha. according to wiki, it's supposed to be generic, but my sis say she can see letters in colours but not in numbers.

and so everytime i need to memorise something very hard like facts lah, i jus memorise it in a pattern/image kind.

from wiki:

Another reports a similar experience. "When people ask me about the sensation, they might ask, 'so when you look at a page of text, it's a rainbow of color?' It isn't exactly like that for me. When I read words, about five words around the exact one I'm reading are in color. It's also the only way I can spell. I remember in elementary school remembering how to spell the word 'priority' because the color scheme, in general, was darker than many other words. I would know that an 'e' was out of place in that word because e's were yellow and didn't fit.

Another reports a slightly different experience. "When I actually look at words on a page, The letters themselves are not colored, but instead in my mind they all have a color that goes along with them, and it has always been this way. I remember back in kindergarten thinking that each homeroom had a different color associated with it. I would sometimes say things referring to that class and calling it by its color. It is also like this with days of the week, months, and so on." I thought this was caused by me over-thinking things. But I finally have come to realise that Synesthesia is real.


yah. that's how i feel also. hahahahaha.

woah.

i sound a little abnormal. hahaha.

but of course im not.

haha.

0 comments: