econs or bizad?

i am really damn fickleminded. and this time. im thinking of whether to change from economics to bizad cos somehow bizad stuff are more bao-ka-liao and so it will somehow prepare me better for work later on.

and u noe now vista comes with this sidebar with widgets which u can download. and i have this application called magic 8-ball which is a lot like the physical one which u can buy outside. ask a question and they will come out with a random answer for you. and so i was trying it jus now with my econs-bizad dilema.

me: 'should i change from econs to bizad?'
8ball: 'for this you will have to WAIT'

me: 'is econs good?'
8ball: 'YOU CAN COUNT ON IT'

me: 'will bizad land me a better job?'
8ball: 'if u wish so, it will be'

me: 'so i should stay with econs?'
8ball: 'ABSOLUTELY'

me: 'will i like econs?'
8ball: 'outcast 1%'

me: 'what abt bizad?'
8ball: 'dont bet on it'

hahahaha. and i used to do this with a physical one when i was deciding whether to get a psp game. an it said no. hahahaha.

so for now still econs, but im gonna work real hard to get into ISE. confirm. and number2 choice ME. then third maybe civil. cos spore really no more space for more mrt.

0 comments: