23apr2007.

back from my interview. sigh. i hate all interviews cos i dun think i have ever been thru one that i can pass it. like the ogl one, totally flunk it. and i knew it. so. today's for the faculty scholarship. the two interviewers were rather nice. very typical engineering lecturers (think lau), so it wasnt that intimidating. if i had went for some english literature interview, i bet the interviewers would be bombarding me with words that i have never heard in my life.

and thank goodness they didnt ask questions like 'how can u contribute to the engineering family or something like that', cos i really dunno yet. they were quite interested in what u did in the past and why u chose engineering. hmm. cross fingers. and pray hard. oh my guanyinma.

and following the trend of fellow sg mates:

my new wishlist:

* cash
* psp
* the "IDEAS: How 16 Singapore Advertising hotshots create their ideas" book


yay. im so in need of cash. i was telling this to my father that day.

so i raised a clenched fist to my dad,
me: you know what is this?
dad: what?
me: 我的手头很紧。

0 comments: