life goes on.

i hate my job. i hate my job. i hate my job. i hate my job. i hate my job.

i hate it so much i wake up every single day cursing and swearing. i cannot tahan squeezing with ten thousand adults in the train. i cannot tahan eating at lau pat sat and had to snatch seats with another ten thousand other adults.

and i am stressed up. it took me so long to realise my department is the customer service department and so i had to pick up calls. wat the #@%$!&^ do i noe abt the company? i am only there for 3 days and they expect me to go out and ans any customer enquiry there is. ahhhh. i want to jus 安分守己 and do my filing. hais.

i dun care. they will jus regret getting me to ans the calls.

and now i have to watch war and beauty in order to motivate myself to go to work the nxt day. it's like how the gugu keeps talking abt (as a maid) they do not have choices in life, they have to bare with all the unhappy stuff. and so if they can. so can we. eh. so can i. yes.

another happy thing this wk is that hana yori dango season 2 is out. there's still shan cai, there's still F4. and F4 had graduated.


watch out for toma in ep1.

0 comments: