couch potato.

oh. forgot to talk abt my 2nd part time job. couch potato. yay. do u noe how shiok it is to slack? since like aug i've been telling myself, 'yishu, u study now okay? after As u can go and play liaoz mah. okay ah. 乖 come, read ur notes.' wah biang. everyday i've been cheating myself into thinking the good life will come soon. and yesh. it's finally here!! so now my part time job is to watch tv. yay.



this show is called 模范棒棒堂 hosted by fan fan on channel v. it's very much similar to我愛黑澀會 jus that it is the male version. they get around 20 under-24 guys and then to groom them into stars. it's very interesting to watch them. haha. my sis introduced to me. and since im free now. yay. i shd watch.






from top left: 阿緯,熬犬,阿本,小昱,小馬,小傑,小賦,小濱,鮪魚,威廉,terry,邱帥,prince. (there are some other guys. but i lazy to find their screen to screenshot liaoz.)

yup. we cant watch it on national tv. but u can watch this from youtube!! (:

0 comments: