17kHz.

heard abt the new ringtone thing tat adults cant hear? haha. it's actually a sound of freq 17kHz. if u are interested to hear it, get it here.

when i first heard of it i tot it was some music at super high freq lah. came out it sounded more like a mosquito. who in the world wans a ringtone tat sounds like a mosquito? but true enough i went to experiment on my father, he really couldnt hear it. only me and my sis could. go try it on someone else.

go test how far u can hear. my max is only 18.8kHz. hais.

The mosquito device was made for the likes of you. You are probably begging to make the noise stop!

The highest pitched ultrasonic mosquito ringtone that I can hear is 18.8kHz
Find out which ringtones you can hear!

1 comments:

    On 10:48 PM ling- said...

    hi shu! anyway quek here okay! ((: cos everyone's tagboard like not working :o anyway you got the goong vcd or dvd? lend me after a levels! ahh! channel u sucks la show it on weekdays grrrs