dang chang jin. again.



as our usual routine, my dad and i were sitting right in front of the tv when 10 o'clock striked. coz it was time for dang chang jin again. haha. my sis dun watch coz she thinks it's too auntie and my mum didnt bother to watch all the way from the start, so as the show now approaches it's 60th episode, it's only down to my dad and i to watch.

and out of random my dad actually commented at the last 10min of the show,(the part where jin ying was tellin the min zheng hao she likes him and stuff)

"i think the shuai ge (okay, that's wat my dad calls ji jin hee, haha.) looks like takeshi kaneshiro."

hahaha. to my dad, takeshi kaneshiro is the handsomest of the handsome men in this world. so i guess to him, ji jin hee is really gd lookin. woa. and he commented that he should try growin some hair around his chin area so he will look like him. hahaha.

and becoz of dang chang jin i think he became the most auntie of the family. he actually went to take my i-weekly and read thru the whole sypnosis part for dang chang jin. haha. i mean i dun do that too. it's really very wordy, and he bothers to do that.

my dad watches the show for chang jin and his shuai ge.

i watch becoz i have strong opinions abt chang jin's character and to watch for the day when the baddies finally get wat they deserve.

my mum watch for the food but since they stop cookin she gave up watching too.

and my sis had never watch a single episode of it.

my dad thinks that chang jin is a perfectionist.

but i think chang jin is... an outcast.

i mean okay lah, she's determined to help her love ones. that she wants revenge and all that. but did u realise everytime she goes to somewhere new, everyone just hates her? then slowly, ppl see that she has a good heart blahblahblah.

she has a good character but she dunno how to mix with ppl. hmm. that's how i feel. and sometimes i really dun understand why the min zheng hao supports her so much. until it's like spoiling her.

i like zhang de. coz she's cool. hahaha.

but i like lee dong gun more. and im influencing my sis to like him. so everyday she has to sit down and watch stained glass monday to friday and to watch xin niang 18 sui every monday and tuesday. heh.

0 comments: