kinda bored.

haven been blogging for some time yeah? pictures!!

huimin was kinda bored on our way to sbc so she went round taking pics.

DSC01049
this is chinpei. number.....6!!

DSC01046
kaihui, number 10.

DSC01044
shirrin. die, cant rmb her number.

DSC01042
aileen, number12

DSC01041
huimin and me. no.7 and 14. seven up!!

DSC01038
and of course the guys.

DSC01034
after match at csh.

DSC01030

nth much actually happened this wk lah. except the fact tat we are having a whole lot of tests this few wks. chem spa, physics spa, gp mock, econs essay, maths. wah. never ending tests.

decided tat i shall get myself a crumpler. haha. i really wan a crumpler!! so im gonna really start saving now. dun ask me to go out k? i must save money for my crumpler.

DSC01035
wetn to arranged my pig sty and look at such a neat pile of worksheets tat i made!! education is truly a life long, un-green process. haha.

0 comments: