old liaoz old liaoz.

it was juliana's 18th burfday yesterday. (anw HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :P)

was discussing with my sis which horoscopes our friends belong to. and i came to realise that most of my frens are either gemini, sagittarus or capricorn. they take up like 70% of my friends. woa.

somehow it made me thinking. u noe i'm just one step away from being an adult. and actually till now i'm still thinking that i'm a kid. and looking at those j3s coming abck and wearing those office wear suddenly made me realise that how old i am now.

oh no.

sigh. it's damn fast. and after j2 end we gonna really think about our future and all that. actually when the team tok after the run on friday we were all discussing our future. aileen as always is thinking of aerospace or medicine. linnet maybe into medicine. huimin wanna do aerospace. laura cant really think of something that can make big bucks and at the same time sth that she likes. and me, as i decided quite long ago: media or education. but somehow both dont sound like a job that can gimme big bucks too. right? maybe i shall juz go find one good-looking, nice and rich boyfriend and marry myself off before i go into media or education. hahaha.

another thing. aileen says that she joined first aid already and she might get me a place in photographic club. which means going back to my old job-photography. but huimin reminded me of the limited 24hr i have each day. basketball trainings, studies, (maybe) s-paper lessons and maybe other commitments. if i still join photographic i'm gonna just die. but somehow i miss av days leh. yihui is still doing photography in nj. haha. why this sch dun hav IT/AV rep one.

0 comments: