bah.

Horoscope from Friendster:

If any sign is equipped to handle arguments, it's you. Your ruling planet is Mars, the ancient God of War, and this means your astrological job is assertion. You'd never admit it, of course, but deep down, there's something about the adrenaline conjured by conflict that's positively addictive to you. So if, quite out of the blue, you need to take a stand, whether it's for yourself or for a loved one, that definitely won't be a problem. Just warn any innocent bystanders before the chase scene begins.

I had always felt that Friendster’s horoscope isn’t accurate at all. Maybe it was meant for the angmohs. But today, I’m in a really foul mood.

Maybe because the printer made me so bek chek by refusing to print on the envelope that my mother made me do cause she wanted to send a new year card. Or because reading too much harry potter got into me. Harry potter’s temper is damn lousy lah. Or maybe because I woke up this morning finding out that I (still) have not done any physics homework to help ease my guiltiness. But any of these made me temper quite bad today. Bah. Humbug. Haha.

But itunes kinda understood my situation and only played the songs that I like. Yay.

Was looking through the pamphlet that I picked up from my sis’s bed. Guess what. I saw my sec1/2 classmate’s photo. Woa. Not tat I’m too surprised. But it kinda came to me that maybe this is the age when we can start to make it big.

Maybe.

0 comments: