*yawn*

I’m bored. You know the roller coaster effect? When you first get on a roller coaster you will feel scared but after that it will be chicken feet and it would no longer to fun to ride it. So you need an even scarier roller coaster to make you happy.

So. This is what I am feeling now. I’m so so so so so bored. Argh. Due to the new (illegal) hobby my sister introduced to me, I’m like enjoying myself everyday watching cool videos (mostly of mingdaos and zhengyuanchangs) I want more. Haiz. But dl-ing stuffs actually takes very long. So I’ve got nothing to do now. I’m so bored!!! Argh.

Tgt with the ever feeling of the OP nearing and the pile of hols hw haunting on me, I feel horrible now. Guilt because I’m not doing anything related to school and just slacking my day away and the craving for more things to watch. Haiz. Horrible. How can my guilt go away. It’s holidays!! Play!! Then think about hw later!! At least tml k? I’ll start doing my OP tml. I swear.

Haiz.

0 comments: