reviews.

Ong says that I’m not blogging. So. Here I am!! I’m blogging again. K. Actually for the past 2days i haven been blogging because I was watching a new Taiwan drama. Then I really cant find any more time to update this place.

First thing first. I don’t think millions of people come here everyday to read this blog, so I shall try my luck and hope no one sues me or refer me to ms k-chan. Heard about the 下雪’s incident? The one about the handicap toilet. Mind you, I’m on the same side with her. No. Not that I’m a bad attitude kid or what, but go read her entry you will understand. People out that are like 断章取义 from her. Tsk tsk. So go read if you don’t know what I’m saying.

So. The whole point of blogging today is to review the few shows and cds that I’ve been consuming in like these 3 days. Namely 恶作剧之吻,康熙来了之康永当家 and 十一月的萧邦 周杰伦。

恶作剧之吻, a show by 小综(郑元畅)and 林依晨. I think most people should have heard of this show. Cause I think like 3 or 4 yrs ago there was actually a jap version. By the 当时很红的柏原崇 and the ‘I dunno her name’ girl (I just know her ears are damn big. Heh.) I like this version better, partially because they are speaking chinese and so I don’t have to read subtitle like the jap version and normally voice-overs are not as nice. And also the girl looks.. eh.. more normal. Haha. And also because there is 小综. Yay!! The way they filmed the show is much like a jap show. The picture composition is very very well done. Depth of field and lighting very well considered. I like. The only flaws I can find is when they are filming in the dark and also when the 2 main characters are talking very close up. In both cases, it’s like a little under-exposed. Very dark and so the actors’ expressions can’t be seen properly. 王子变青蛙 did a much better job in this aspect. But for every other thing it’s really well done.

I watched till the 5th episode now. I can’t say that it’s draggy but somehow my attention shifts after like 20min. The story is not as engaging. I feel like watching 2 person’s lives but I can’t empathize with them. 王子变青蛙 did a much better job in this aspect too. Watch it if you have nothing to do this hols.

康熙来了之康永当家. This is actually kangxi without S. With only 蔡康永 as the host. And the is much bigger, less crammed than kangxi but I feel more distant. I watched the episode with 183 and 7F. As always, it was farnee. But it just feels weird withoutS. 蔡康永单枪匹马少了他和小S唱双簧的那种默契。Oh. (sorry, side track) I only realized that day that 默契 has no English translation!! Haha. Cause we tried to translate默契 to shirrin during training but we can’t think of an English word to replace it. Just when I tot 加油 is the only Chinese word without a proper English translation. Kangxi is niccceee. I like the last episode with yanzi and Tanya. Esp the part about what the 2 of them like to do in Singapore. Then yanzi said sth like ‘我们都一起喝美禄 (milo)’ Then later she started talking about Tanya liking milo and she likes ribena. Then I think she felt that liking ribena is very un-glam so she started laughing non-stop when蔡康永 pressed on about ribena.

Oh no. This entry is super long. Okay. Last thing. November’s Chopin. Like every other jay chou’s album, I need to listen like 3 times before I’ll like it. Today’s my second time. I like the 2nd song called藍色風暴. Esp the phone dialing sound, nice one. And of course夜曲. Who cares about westlife when there’s a better album? :P heh.

People always tell me that people will give up on their idols once they enter jc. No wah.

明道 明道 明道
黄玉荣 黄玉荣 黄玉荣
小综 小综 小综
(every name brings you to 1 picture.)

Hahaha.

0 comments: