OP is o-v-e-r!!!

OP

You know what this mean? This means my OP is over!!! Yay. Haha. okie, this is actually the sticker that we had to paste on our shirts so that the assessors know who we exactly are. And the sticker is damn huge. I was laughing when I realized we had to stick that huge strange thing onto our sch-u.

So, what happened today. AC089 reached school at 9am today. And I was the last to arrive, sorry sorry. I was spending like half an hour trying to download the op slides and to burn it. My comp was lagging like crazy this morning.

Then we couldn’t find any teacher in the staff room at all and the comp rm on level2 has no one also!! So we ended up practicing with the printed slides. It was not so bad. Then we had mass branh (breakfast n lunch) of chicken rice. Then after that we just laze around to wait for 12pm to come.

Then jasmine and huiqi and everyone in the morning shift came out. They were like telling horror stories to us lah!! Like the guy likes to give killer questions and all that. You know my confidence level was like 55% before they came but it dropped to 5% after hearing all those horror stories.

12pm came and we went to the room, rm 2.10 (so lucky!! It was the exact room we did the trial run during the pw lesson.) The sbsix group has to go first because one of their members caught chicken pox. They were damn good. Oh no. all of us really felt that all the groups in sbfive are damn lousy as compared to them. They are damn good!!

So we were the second one to go. It was not that bad cause my confidence level rose to 75% when we started. And lau was there as external moderator. Somehow I was calmer when I saw him, at least someone I noe!! This time I made eye contact with everyone, I made sure loh. So I felt that presentation was okay. But I died on Q&A. The thing is that I don’t understand what the hell the assessor was asking!! Not me only, everyone there did not understand what the hell she was asking. It was something like ‘your grp member david pointed out the problem of improper use of file sharing, what problems you foresee in this?’ I tell you, if it’s not OP I would have just said ‘har?’ But nvm, I didn’t. So I said it was lose its whole purpose of our product. Then I think this isn’t the question she was asking. So she was like ‘let me rephrase my question. Okay. Regarding the improper use of language, there will be like moderators right? What problems do you forsee?’ Okay. The thing is, the previous line is phrased by me. Cause I can’t really remember what she said. It was so much messier and I tell you I took like 5min to process what the chunk of thing she said and then this is what I conclude she asked. So I say got moderators lah. Then ramble for like 10 more secs before I said, the improper language problem is one that can’t be solved, it will always be there. Hah. I bet she was hoping for this answer, so she just nod nod.

The moral of the story is: I screwed the whole Q&A up. I didn’t know what she said and she repeated her question like 5 times. Haiz. Over le, I also can’t do anything.

Oh. And you know, I realized I was shaking!! When I was talking about the Friendster web that time I raised out my hand to point and I could see it shaking like mad. Hahaha.
But anyway it’s over le. I echo jasmine’s blog, AC089 rawks too!! Haha. Phew that it’s over, boo that we no longer have slack periods to play.

Oh. Do we have to do the working file? Cause Elgin’s group is doing but there’s like no news of it at all. The file is still sitting in my room rotting. And just when I thought I can just ignore this whole meeting minute thing, they say must hand in the file. So need or not?

Haiz. So mah fan. Also dunno who to ask and how to ask. If only there’s the void deck lah. So much more convenient.

The void deck rawks!!

Oh. And actually the assessors today pointed out a problem of the wind turbine on trains one that I actually didn’t even thought of. There is wind on top of the train because the train the moving against the air, not because there’s really wind blowing on top. So you make a turbine to capture this moving air which is in turn is produced by burning fuel to move the train. So the teacher asked ‘then what’s the point?’ Yah hoh. I didn’t even think of that at all. But anyway I found a reason why the wind turbine is still useful. You burn the fuel to move the train right, the train moves. The end, end of story. But by attaching the wind turbine, you actually reused this energy. Like how to say, you last time burn the fuel to create this amount of energy and with this product you make more use of it. The wind turbine is not to create energy but to extend and make full use of the fuel.

Wouldn’t this be a better answer? Right, right?

And I like the sbsix’s group idea. Of implementing the movie booking thing into carpark. But they got a problem a similar problem like ours. No obvious adaptation. It’s like putting this whole movie booking into carparks. Could see they realize this problem too, cause in the presentation they emphasize quite a lot on how it is different from the movie booking. But… still like ours lah, the adaptation is not significant.

After that, went out with Felicia. But we sort of like couldn’t find an aim. Just roaming around. Went kino and saw the latest issue of ‘play’ magazine with mingdao on the cover. Haha. Not bad. And Felicia is still so anti-jap. Haiz. But still want to eat mos somemore. Aiyoh, contradict yourself.

Anyway, there was a shuai ge on 9pm news just now!! The channel u one. Maybe it’s kinda weird to find people watching the news to spot shuai ge. But it wasn’t intentional!! Haha. And I saw quite a few nanyangchineseteachers during the news about this Confucius institute they gonna set up. Wah. Not bad arh. Keep appearing on the news.

0 comments: