choral drama night.

Getting darker with more training I guess. And all of us are aching all over!! Haha. my thighs are aching that’s all, so I cant walk properly.

OP’s in 2days time. Haiz. One day it’s not over, one day we still cant feel relaxed.

:) Happy-day.

Went for ny’s choral and drama night. Today’s the last day. I expected it to be jam-packed, but in the end I think only 75% of the audi was filled. Awww. It was finale leh. It was.. okay. The last wed one was much better (esp the one about LSS and mr yandebunena – they were trying a make a joke out of NKF and T.T.Durai) but it was nice nevertheless. There was one Chinese one about two families living side by side. They always argue but actually they are very much alike. Very well done this one. Haha.

the TTdurai one. it was great. changing scenes from the girl with liver(kidney) failure and then hoping for subsidies and stuff and her struggle to whether she should live (it was sth like 'my mother loves me. so i should not die!!') to the mr yandebunena (serious-racism-implications!!!) who has a golden tap and sink and toilet bowls and spend all his time eating peanuts. actually i paid quite a lot of attention on their articulation (i dunno what's my problem) but it was great too.

and the 2nd performance on wed that left a great impression on me was the xiyouji. i dunno whether it's part of the fine tradition of ny but every single year (without fail) there will be at least a class doing xiyouji for choral and drama night. (btw, i did that for my sec2 C&D night too. haiz. i was doing the sunwukong.) so the one that i watched was real great. it's a 三打白骨精搞笑版. the team (as in tangsanzang, zhubajie, sunwukong and gang) was on their way as usual and then the baigujing family (yesh, a family with 4 members) on reading the 西游日报 came to noe that eating tang san zang's meat will make them immortal. so they tried to like capture him lah. but in the end sunwukong killed the whole family leaving only the father. hu then decided to join the whole gang of them and go 取金 tgt. it was farnee esp the parts when they added modern phrases like 'shut up!' and 'wah piang!'. and it actually impressed me so much that it inspired me to do my own version. hahaha. u noe i even came out with the characterisations.

- everytime the sand monk and the bai gu jing came out, they will have smoke behind them. because they have been smoking before appearing.
- the tang san zang talks very slowly and has farnee habits of leaning onto things and to square papers every now and then. and go 'no-ho-ho~'
- the zhu ba jie cant speak english properly and keep going 'zelo~'
- the sand monk (like the real one) is quite hairy
- the sun wu kong is damn buay hiao bai and claim that he can do both physics and chem. and (*bonus bonus*) can come out with chinese poems on the spot.

hahaha. sorry. it's quite mean.

I’m gonna blog about today’s sistergang outing? Hah. Nope. Hahaha. Jasmine you guess wrongly.

Tired. Been sleeping only 4-5 a hours a day for the past few days. My fault. I was watching tv.

0 comments: