these 2 days.

Quite a lot of things happened in these few days. Hectic. Shall start from Friday. Friday was d-day. Dooms-day that is. Deadline for wr and also the day we gonna get all our papers back. At one go. Wr was okie, cause it was like done seven2 eight2. Left with filling in of names, signatures and the sticker. Then me and ivan went down to the pw room tgt to hand in our wr. Oh, with ann chong also. Then the pwteacherchoong (can’t remember her name) was like ‘Say goodbye to your written report.’ Haha. It sounds hilarious but ivan, ann and me were like ‘bye bye~’ Really. We felt a little lost after giving in our wr. Haha. I guess pw is gonna end very soon. Next week will be the last week of school, and also my last week of being a J1. Haiz. No more slack Chinese periods. No more pw chatting sessions. Only mugging and mugging and mugging. :( Bye bye.

So. Promos. It was okie I guess. Promos grades ABCE. I think this is like the average grade. C for Chem, E for Econs. Haha. Quite happy over my chem. Cause I passed it. Yay. Thought I would fail cause I left 75% of sectionB blank. E for econs. Aiyoh. Horrible. And I got 18/50 for my essays. Back to those ss days when I also got 18/50 for my essays. I got this grade for my prelims if I’m not wrong.

Preparations for open house started after school. I was really impressed by all the stuffs done in the hall Woa. So all was prepared for the open house.

It was 6plus when we left school, so I decided to go home and do something about my i&r. Something lah. And when I realized jasmine and ong are in town!! Haha. so late liaoz. But anyway I joined them and we went orchard to shop. To de-stress I guess. And when I reached, jasmine and ong in the hello kitty exhibition sort of thing in taka. Yucks. So pink. Haha. and they were at the underwear department. Really dunno what they are thinking.

So we moved on to the stationary department, and ong showed me this pencil that they saw before I came. Seriously, I think it looked like an ordinary pencil. It will only look like what it’s supposed to look like when placed in a certain quantity. The more the better. Haha. Oh. And they told me the farnee experience they had giving out the 1728 party invitations. Left only gplow now.

Then we ate dinner at yoshi. Directly opposite the pepper lunch. Haha. the staffs were all so enthu to bring us into yoshi. Calling out ‘irashaimase’ at every single person who went in. I think their business has been inversely affected by the opening of pepper lunch. An example of substitutes. Haha. But they were like kinda scary, so enthu to serve us and all.

Fast-forward to go home. Like 10plus liaoz. Waited with jasmine at marina mandarin for a taxi. And we saw leehsienloong!! Really. I was really shocked by how tall he is. Wah. So he came out of mm and waved at everyone and got into his car. And later jasmine couldn’t stand the waiting time and so all of us took train home. Reached home at around 1130.

Saturday came and it was open house!! But very little came. At least much lesser than I thought. It was a little boring, maybe because there wasn’t many people. Watched the band, CO, drama and dance performance. They were great. Nice. So now me and aileen wanna join the band. But we got no experience, so don’t think they will want us. Haha. And band went Switzerland!! I also wanna go!!

And all the male teachers wore ties. Haha. They look farnee. Very actually. And all the female teachers look so neat and proper. They were wearing what they wear normally, but just very tucked-in. Haha.

And aileen. Where got look gay? Haha. You see more you will realize not gay lah. So cute lah.

Went home to sleep yesterday. After the open house. After watching 王子变青蛙again that is. Hey. No one told me that dang-ou eats very slowly. Haha. So I have to spend today to finish all the pw stuff.

一盏离愁孤单伫立在窗口
我在门後假装你人还没走
旧地如重游月圆更寂寞
夜半清醒的烛火不忍苛责我

Can you hear the galloping horse? Haha. Crap.

6 more days to bye-bye. :(

0 comments: