search for me.

It’s been some time since I reviewed the stuff I found from my sitemeter. Yay. Let’s look at what I found recently. (I know it’s kinda mean.. but well..)

  1. Ronson acjc dance Eh.. He’s taken. Mind you. Haha.

  2. yueting hci Eh.. Haha. Bet you can’t find yueting’s blog. Hah.

  3. who has 王子变青蛙 Huh!? Why would someone in this world search for this? Jasmine has lah..

  4. Vivian hsu Hahahaha. Say say say you lurve me~

  5. psle Eh. Over and done with 5 years ago.

  6. thenewipod The one can play video one izzit? I also quite interested leh.

  7. shiduan njc Hmm. Not here too.

  8. garychan Huh!? Why him? Haha.

  9. yewtee primary school Hmm. I’m from cckps. Not this one.

  10. gu dan de ye li wo bu gu dan Yup. All in hanyupinyin. Dunno why also. But anw, it’s dong!! Yay.

  11. kuoyuhsuan Woa. Mr kuo.

  12. mr. limkokboon Why the mr. in front? Hahaha. You know he was on tv some time ago?

  13. “jailani abu bakar” Eh. He taught me media studies lah. The only thing I can remember of him is that he took off his shoes, jumped onto a table and sang eternal flame to us. Hahahaha.

  14. 183 club songs. Ming dao~~

  15. delasalle Singapore primary school My sister’s pri sch. Right opposite my house I can say.

  16. ann chong Erm.. hahaha.

  17. ma xiao ling wallpaper You sure you want that?

Tada.

0 comments: