of primary school.

Went to yewtee with lao-ma in the afternoon. The sun was like so hot, so we decided to take the bus to yewtee. And together with us, waiting for the bus too, were a dozen other kids. I guess their school just ended. Hah. I have no school today. There was some kids from delasalle primary and half a dozen other from the kindergarten held in the church near my house. Seeing them actually brought back quite a lot of my primary school memories. Guess what. I actually sorta disliked my primary school life. It made me feel that school was a… tedious process. The bus (i remember it was service 300) was always so crowded. My bag was always heavy. My school uniform was not very nice looking also. And worst of all, my worksheets were all printed on recycled yellow paper!! Haha. Maybe I sound like a lousy spoilt brat whining about the lousy primary school life. But don’t you also think so meh?

The bag was always so so so heavy. Maths textbook+maths workbook. Chinese textbook+习字book+听写book. English notebook+PETS textbook+PETS worksheets+spelling book. Science textbook+science workbook+science practical book+science worksheets. Woa.

Then the worksheets were all printed on recycled paper. Those ink pen was smudge one and ‘rub’ too much will cause a hole one. Argh.

And something I remember very clearly of my primary school life was that it was very hot. I was constantly perspiring. No no. I don’t grow up on air-con. Actually I have never once lived in a house with air-con. My house is totally fan-ed. Hah. But the pinafore was so thick. The classroom was super crowded. It’s like a little smaller than the one we have now but it had to contain 44kids in one room. The heavy bag added on to the load. And the bus was non air-con one(last time mah.). Buay tahan. Hot ahh!! Oh, the hall also. Everyday must gather there. Hall too small and too many people. Very hot. The ventilation was very bad.

The kids nowadays are so much luckier. The new delasalle uniform is nice. Haha. Something I have to admit. And they got branded bags!! Haha. Really. I just saw this girl with a converse bag. Primary school leh!! My best bag was from hayer I think. Haha.

Oh. I was so tickled when I saw these 3 girls playing the 英雄拳 across the road. Haha. Bad influence from the superfunkies. These 2 girls were on my side of the road and one on the other. It was something like this.

Girls: Scissors, paper, STONE!!
Girls: 英雄拳开始!!
Girl A: Spiderman ah spiderman~
Girl B: batman ah batman~
Girl A: Superman ah superman~

Aiyoh.

But nevertheless, I'm proud to say that I'm from Chua Chu Kang Pri.

Let’s make Chua Chu Kang Primary a school of excellence in studies and at play. We believe that every pupil in the school has special talents and strengths. We will strive to do our best in school and be prepared for society. And together stand for excellence through discipline and diligence. And as pupils we are proud of cckps, we are proud of our teachers too. We will give our best I everything we do and uphold the good name of our school. We will strive to do our best in school and be prepared for society. And together stand for excellence through discipline and diligence.

0 comments: